Translate

Friday, May 1, 2020

Universal truth and stories

I am crying ....... you and 1 should read the mind lightly ....
 If I die today, maybe everyone will cry ...
 .
 The one who was my enemy will also come to see me ..
 .
 There are so many people in the house, there will be a lot of noise but I will not say ....
 Mom doesn't like it so much, I left home, I'll be back in a while ...
 .
 Some people were heating the water and some people went to fetch it.  A group went to dig the grave.  Then maybe I won't say anymore, .... Mother, such and such has died, I went to dig the grave.
 .
 At one time bamboo was also cut.  The bamboos are being cut into pieces by bringing them to the yard.  The water was too hot for bathing ... even the grave was dug ....
 .
 Some people will take me to a corner and hang a mosquito net to take a bath ... then I will not get up and say that the water is very hot, and cool it a little ....
 .
 After taking a bath I will be wrapped in some cloth .... then I will not say take off the cloth of my face, it is very difficult to breathe ...
 .
 At one point the crying grew louder because now it would take me to the ground.  He even lifted it on his shoulder.  Then take me to the front of the house where I have spent my whole life .....
 .
 Will be brought to the streets one day.  Mom will come back and cry a lot but I can't say anymore ... Mom, I'm going to that place, don't worry, I'll be back soon ...
 Then he will say goodbye to everyone and take me for a walk towards the graveyard, hundreds of people will also walk beside him .... Can we think a little about those moments of suffering ??
 .
 That's how I used to come many times with the body of another person, today everyone is taking me to the land of eternity.  Then to Me is your return (Surah An-Kabut-58).
 .
 How many people I used to call dead bodies, today everyone is calling me corpses .. After walking like this for a while, they will take me down to one side of the graveyard because everyone will pray for me, it means funeral prayers.
 .
 Once the prayers are over, I will be brought to the grave again on my shoulders .... Then some people will take me by the hand and take me down to the grave which I also saw some people go down like this, today everyone is taking me down ..
 .
 At one point, everyone took me by the hand and lowered me to the grave, folded my body and laid me down.  Ah, this is my departure from the world.  I can't even open my eyes and see the world for the last time ... I can't even see who came to bury me.
 .
 Finally he buried me with bamboo and rugs ... Is it inside the dark grave, I can't call my mother, I can't break the grave, do we ever think a little ..... ??
 .
 Ah this is our life ....
 How much caress I came into the world at birth ....
 I said goodbye with so much caress even when I was dying again ..... but the thing to worry about is how much I can take with me in between ..
 .
 Has anyone ever thought like this ............. by sharing the opportunity to think of someone else ....
 We need to change ourselves today.  I hope you must send one before deleting.  People change houses.
 Changes clothes.
 The family changes.
 Friends change.But he did not change himself.  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 Practice praying five times a day.
Just think that maybe this is the last time you hear this call to prayer.  Maybe your Lord is calling you for the last time.
 90% of people have this message
 Didn't forward.
 But you will. Because it is not too late to announce the day of God.  Of course, whoever goes to work for Allah, Allah himself goes to work for him ,,,,,,

No comments:

Earn money

 https://coinpayu.com/static/earners_banner/468X60.gif